The Best Pci Ethernet Card – 2022 After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Pci Ethernet Card of 2022. …Read More
The Best Pci Ethernet Card – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Pci Ethernet Card of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Pci Ethernet Card
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION: Use this PCI LAN card to upgrade your existing system to include a 1 gigabit ethernet port
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This PCI interface card comes with both standard and low-profile brackets for easy installation in your PCI-enabled client, server, or workstation
- 1G SPEED: This PCI card is ideal for PCI ports that support 1GbE or less, supporting maximum data transfer speeds of 1000 Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total)
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: Compatible with a wide range of operating systems including Mac, Windows, and Linux, this NIC card is designed to work with your existing system
- Support Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS.
- PCI Express 2.1. 2.5 GT/s x1 Lane. Compatible with x1, x2,x4, x8, x16 standard and low-profile PCI Express slots.
- Compatible with IPMI pass-through (SMBus or NC-SI), iSCSI boot, WoL, PXE remote boot, VLAN filtering
- Support Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Remote Network Monitoring (RMON).
- Imported alloy heat sink , can effectively remove excess heat , keep the network card at normal operating temperature and double stable operation
- DUAL PORT 10GbE NETWORK INTERFACE CARD: 10Gbps Dual port PCIe Network Adapter Card copper combines high data transfer rates to provide redundancy or independent connections to multiple networks
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps | 2x RJ45 Ports |Intel X550AT | 10GBASE-T & NBASE-T | Muli-Gigabit 1 / 2.5 / 5 / 10 Gbps | PCI Express 3.0 x4 | 15K Jumbo Frames |VLAN |PXE |Full & low profile |2Yr Warranty
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits validation tools to validate performance; compatible with major operating systems
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Workstation NIC Supports SAN (Storage Area Network) advanced features including iSCSI offload and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- WIDE OS COMPATIBILITY: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions)
- QUAD SFP+ ADAPTER: 4 ports on SFP+ network card can provide redundancy, or be aggregated for demanding applications; Data Center Bridging (DCB), virtualization incl. VT-c, SAN & iSCSI offload support
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps per port | 4 SFP+ Ports, MSA Compliant | Intel XL710| MMF & SMF Fiber Support | PCIe 3.0 x8 | PXE Boot | 9K Jumbo Frames | Link Aggregation | VLAN | Full profile | 2 Yr. Warranty
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits to validate performance; converged network adapter is compatible w/ leading servers like Dell PowerEdge, HPE ProLiant & Lenovo ThinkSystem
- FLEXIBLE: Use MSA compliant SFP+ module or direct attach cable (DAC) supporting different fiber types; 10 Gigabit Ethernet NIC works w/leading brands of switches, routers, & devices like Cisco & HPE
- WIDE HYPEVISOR & OS COMPATIBILITY: Fiber LAN card compatible w/Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions)
- Compatible for X1,X4,X8,X16
- Comes with low profilce bracket
- Support PXE function
- Support Wake on LAN
- Freely compatible, the network card can support multiple system: Windows ME/98SE/2000/XP, Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Vista / Sever 2003/2008 / 2012 /2016/ Linux / DOS/MAC OS
- Hyper-fast 2.5Gbps Networking – Enjoy up to 2.5X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Complete Compatibility – PCE-C2500 is compatible with current network standards, including 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
- Windows and Linux Support- Flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux.
- RJ45 Port for Easy Migration – Easily upgrade to 2.5Gbps networking using standard copper network cables.
- ADDS FOUR INDEPENDENT GIGABIT ETHERNET PORTS through one PCI Express slot to your server or desktop computer. It's the most dependable and cost-effective way to enhance your networking performance with high speed, high-bandwidth reliable network connectivity
- UP TO 4 GB/s PCIe BANDWIDTH - delivers up to 1 Gbps data transfer rate per port for both ports simultaneously. INTEL I350-T4 CHIPSET supports reliable and advanced network connectivity. 10/100/1000 Mbps transfer rates.
- COMPLIANT WITH IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab with full duplex and Wake-on-LAN support
- FEATURES INNOVATIVE POWER MANAGEMENT including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing to increase efficiency and reduce power consumption
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you have any questions, please contact us at any time. This product is backed with a 1-year warranty and California based customer service and technical support
- Equipped with original Intel 82599EN controller which supports I/O virtualization and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa, Linux, VMware ESX.
- Single SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI-E X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X520-10G-1S-X8 (Compare to Intel X520-DA1) x1, Driver CD x1, 2.62inch Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support. PS: Due to the particularity in QNAP/Synology system, for QNAP/Synology user, please contact our customer service before purchase.
How Do You Buy The Best Pci Ethernet Card?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Pci Ethernet Card? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Pci Ethernet Card, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Pci Ethernet Card available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Pci Ethernet Card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Pci Ethernet Card?
- What benefits are there with buying an Pci Ethernet Card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Pci Ethernet Card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Pci Ethernet Card, much less the best one?
- Which Pci Ethernet Card are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Pci Ethernet Card?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Pci Ethernet Card, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Pci Ethernet Card, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Pci Ethernet Card. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Pci Ethernet Card buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Pci Ethernet Card currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Pci Ethernet Card has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Pci Ethernet Card?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: his simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Pci Ethernet Card.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Pci Ethernet Card objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Pci Ethernet Card.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Pci Ethernet Card, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: ow sturdy and durable an Pci Ethernet Card is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you. .
We always remember that maintaining Pci Ethernet Card information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Pci Ethernet Card is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here . Or You can read more about us to see our vision.