Apple Cider Vinegar is juice abstracted from the most excellent quality of apples grown in the Himalayas.
It is made naturally, non-pasteurized retaining the value of goodness.
Apple cider vinegar is full of vitamins, minerals, iron, which act as a natural supplement to our body.
It retains the natural residue in it.
Apple cider vinegar is considered as the mother of vinegar, which maintains richness with its natural components.
It acts as medicine on many health-related problems like:
- Weight loss
- Lowering cholesterol
- Stomach problems
- Digestion issue
How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help In Weight Loss?
- Apple cider vinegar is popularly known as a natural health treatment.
- It is beneficial in reducing and maintaining your weight.
- It is found that consuming vinegar can help you in reducing body fat, though the reduction rate is slow.
- Some studies say that Acetic acid is the main component in this vinegar, which helps in weight loss.
- You can see changes in thorough digestion and increase the availability of protein for hormone synthesis.
Can Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Help Someone Lose Weight?
Yes, it surely helps in reducing weight, but changes can be experienced at a time.
It helps in:
- Suppressing your appetite
- Increases secretion in metabolism
- Reduces water retention
- Helps in the digestion of starch
It also helps to break down the accumulation of fats and burns the excess cholesterol.
Apple cider vinegar has the same amount of pectin content as apples that suppress your appetite.
Consumption of apple cider vinegar is more effective than just eating an apple.
How Can Apple Cider Vinegar Be Consumed?
You are drinking apple cider vinegar before the meal can be more active on weight loss.
Apple is rich in pectin, which is also required by your body to feel satisfied.
Acids help with the digestion of protein, building blocks for some of our hormones, especially growth hormone.
So you can drink it with warm water with 2 tbsp spoons of apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
You should drink it three times a day for weight loss.
You can add vinegar to your regular food to solve stomach issues.
Apple cider vinegar will contribute the required potassium you need to balance the sodium in your diet.
Try replacing salt over apple cider vinegar to maintain blood pressure.
Some Recipes Of Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey Drink
- 2 cups water, flat or sparkling
- Four tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- Combine all the ingredients in a tall glass and mix until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Enjoy immediately with a few ice cubes.
Spiced Apple Cider Donuts Recipe
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Two tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- One egg
- Two tablespoons applesauce
- Two tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- One tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Cooking spray
- Two tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Two tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon or two tablespoons icing sugar
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a donut pan with cooking spray.
Place the apple cider in a pot on the stove over high heat and boil until the liquid has been reduced to 1/4 cup.
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients, including the reduced apple cider. Stir everything together until well combined. Pour the batter into the greased donut pan and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Allow the donuts to cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan.
The donuts can be served plain, topped with icing sugar or dipped in melted coconut oil, and then rolled in sugar and cinnamon.
Spiced Ginger Fizz
- 4 oz. ginger, peeled, chopped (113 g)
- One tablespoon honey (15 ml)
- ¼ teaspoon allspice (2.5 ml)
- Five whole cloves
- One cinnamon stick
- Four limes, juiced
- Seltzer water
In a food processor, pulse ginger into a chunky paste. Bring ginger, honey, allspice, cloves, cinnamon stick, and 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes. Strain into a glass jar. Let cool.
For each drink, mix 2 tablespoons/30 ml ginger brew with 1 tablespoon/15 ml lime juice Serve over ice and top with seltzer water.